JSPS Alumni Association of Thailand (JAAT) organized the 3rd Executive Committee meeting on 8 October 2014 at the office of National Research Council of Thailand (NRCT). NRCT and JSPS attended as observers.
Dr. Sirikan Yamada and Dr. Saisamorn Lumyong from Chiang Mai University and Dr. Kittisak Sawanyawisuth from Khon Kaen University were also invited as representatives from respective regional alumni members.
The participants are as follows.
-Executive Committee members
1. Dr. Sunee Mallikamarl, President
2. Dr. Danai Tiwawech, Secretary
3. Dr. Pornpen Pathanasophon, Registrar
4. Dr. Suratwadee Jiwajinda, Committee
-JSPS Bangkok Office
1. Prof. Kuniaki Yamashita, Director, JSPS Bangkok Office
2. Mr. Daisuke Yamada, Deputy Director, JSPS Bangkok Office
3. Ms. Hiromi Todoroki, International Program Associate, JSPS Bangkok Office
4. Ms. Natthida Veeramongkornkun, Liaison Officer, JSPS Bangkok Office
1. Ms. Pimpun Pongpidjayamaad, Director, Office of International Affairs, NRCT
2. Ms. Yada Sommarat, Foreign Relations Officer, NRCT
3. Ms. Nattha Paisuwan, Foreign Relations Officer, NRCT
4. Ms. Arpar Nateprapai, Foreign Relations Officer, NRCT
1. Dr. Sirikan Yamada, Division of Gastrointestinal Surgery and Endoscopoy, Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University
2. Dr. Kittisak Sawanyawisuth, Department of Medicine Faculty of Medicine,Khon Kaen University
3. Dr. Saisamorn Lumyong, Department of Biology, Faculty of Science,
Chiang Mai University
Please click the PDF below to read the minutes of the meeting.
2014 3rd JAAT EC meeting minutes
The next JAAT Executive Committee will be held on 16 December 2014.