JSPS Alumni Association of Thailand (JAAT) organised the 2nd Executive Committee on 2 July, 2014 at the office of National Research Council of Thailand (NRCT). NRCT and JSPS attended as observers.
Dr. Sirikan Yamada from Chiang Mai University and Dr. Kittisak Sawanyawisuth from Khon Kaen University were also invited as representatives from respective regional alumni members. JAAT will continue to invite regional representative alumni members to its committee meeting in order to strengthen the network throughout the country.
The next JAAT Executive Committee will be held on 8 October 2014.
The participants are as follows.
-Executive Committee members
1. Dr. Sunee Mallikamarl, President
2. Dr. Supavadee Aramvith, Treasurer
3. Dr. Jiraporn Shauvalit, Receptionist
4. Dr. Pornpen Pathanasophon, Registrar
5. Dr. Porphant Ouyyanont, Public Relation
6. Dr. Pacharee Thongkamkoon, Committee
7. Dr. Suratwadee Jiwajinda, Committee
-JSPS Bangkok Office
1. Prof. Kuniaki Yamashita, Director, JSPS Bangkok Office
2. Mr. Daisuke Yamada, Deputy Director, JSPS Bangkok Office
3. Ms. Hiromi Todoroki, International Program Associate, JSPS Bangkok Office
4. Ms. Buabuchamanee Ritthaisong, Liaison Officer, JSPS Bangkok Office
1. Ms. Pimpun Pongpidjayamaad, Director, Office of International Affairs, NRCT
2. Ms. Tiwa Ngaowichit, Foreign Relations Officer, Senior Professional Level, NRCT
3. Ms. Yada sommarat, Foreign Relations Officer,NRCT
4. Ms. Nattha Paisuwan, Foreign Relations Officer, NRCT
1. Dr. Sirikan Yamada, Division of Gastrointestinal Surgery and Endoscopoy, Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University
2. Dr. Kittisak Sawanyawisuth, Department of Medicine Faculty of Medicine,Khon Kaen University
Please click the PDF below to read the minutes of the Executive Committee.